Question
Posted by: Belinda | 2009/12/19

stay or go?

Id like to ask something that may Sound silly but Seems to be stuck in my mind.
in a relationship, Where a Couple fight alot and really treat each other With disrespect by means of rottn atitudes and things they say, how does one Know to stay or go?
I mean, No one Cheats or smacks or gets violent, Just Yell insult and be mean.
You have never felt butterflies for this Person and have learnt to love your Partner.
When do You decide its enough trying and enough understanding and enough remaining calm and focus on not strangling Your Partner ? I Know not all relationsnips are smooth sailing but I dont Know when to give up or move on or Just stay and live life like this ?

Answered the other time you postd this question

1