Question
Posted by: Pam | 2009-10-09

Stay or Go

My boyfriend of 7 months recently saw his ex on a boys night out. She broke up with him just before he was going to ask her to marry him. He did not tell me that he saw her, and the same thing happened again, only I joined him later and saw her there. She was watching him all night and gave me the impression that she wants him back. How do I handle this. I think that when he spoke to me earlier that evening he should have told me she was there. I walked in and felt very threatened when I unexpectedly saw her. He has never said he is over her.Should I stay and maybe get hurt if she pursues him hard enough, he after all wanted to marry her.

I feel somewhat Exx'd out, this week.
Surely you handle this by calml talking it through with him. Maybe he didn't discuss this with you immediately, because he wasn't sure what to say, maybe not even sure whether it was significant at all. It was quite possibly more unpleasant for him to see her than it was for you.

2
Posted by: wapophil | 2011-03-05

Reply to wapophil
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-10-09

I think you should speak to him about it, only then will you really know.Ask him to be totally honets with you even if he thinks that it will hurt you because you have to know his true feelings so that you know where you stand in all of this.
Hope it goes well!

Reply to Kelly