Question
Posted by: amanda | 2010/04/08

Starting the Pill, delaying menstrual cycle?

My menstural cycle is due to start on the 23 April, but by going on the pill now, Triphasil, which i have been off for 18 mnths, will i still get my period on the 23, or will the pill throw me off? I do want to start it immediately, even if i need to take additional precautions? And would not mind if my period was delayed. Please advise?

If you start with the active pills now, your period will be delayed. You will probably have more side effects if you start now in the middle of your cycle though.

1