Question
Posted by: maria | 2010-05-13

STARTING THE PILL

I will be getting married in a few months time, im thinking of going on the pill.... what is the safest contraceptive and how do i go about starting it?

Tripasil or Femodene are good Pills to start with. You usually start the pack with your period.

3
Posted by: MARIA | 2010-05-17

Thank you for your great advise....... what about the injection?
how do i start that if i was considering that method?

Reply to MARIA
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-05-16

Posted by: Michelle | 2010-05-14

I used Triphasil and never had a problem. You can go to a pharmacy/dischem in your area who has a family planning clinic and ask them what contraceptive pill you can use and they will also provide you with it at a minimal cost.

Reply to Michelle