Question
Posted by: Tiekie | 2008/10/07

Start period earlier

I' m getting married on the 24/1/09 and my period is due to start on the 21/22-1-09. I' m usually about 4-5 days. I do not use any form of contraception as my fiance had a vasectomy 3 years ago. I used to be on Triphasil until my sons birth in 2002 and since then haven' t used anything. My age is 40. What could you advise me to use and from when so as to start my period earlier. Could you also prescribed something that I can get over the counter from the chemist.

Tiekie

Hallo Tiekie
You will maybe have to use a light contraceptive pill or something like Primolut N to manage your period over that time - and for this you will have to see your doctor for a prescription unfortunately

1
Posted by: Tiekie | 2008/10/08

Hi Dr Bets

Thanks for the info, can you please advise me as to what is a light contraceptive pill and when should i start drinking it and what is Primolut N and how does it work. Which would you advise as to take?

Tiekie

Reply to Tiekie