Question
Posted by: RM | 2010/08/30

Stargardt Diseases

Please advise if there is any treatment for Stargardt Disease?
Alternatively, canyou refer me to a Specialist or info. on other specific sites that I can refer to.

My sister has had Stargardt Disease for over 10 years and thus I am looking to do/or find out anyhting that can help her

RM

Hallo RM
Stargardt disease is an inherited degenerative disease and there is no treatment that will improve the condition. Best specialists to handle this would be an opthalmologist at an opthalmology clinic at an academic hospital or at hospital like Pretoria Eye institute
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/30

Hallo RM
dr Bets