Question
Posted by: pinky | 2009-04-05

staphylococcus virus

My daughter is 26 and got this virus when she was still in primary school. The doctor took some samples of the boils, (it looks like a boil) and gave madicine which took it away. After a few years it came back and we treated it again, and now after yet a few years it came back. She has it in the bottom crutch of her bum and in the inner top legs. Can you please tell me what to use to get rid of it. The doctor that treated her years ago has died and the doctor that I took her to last time is just going to give me the same pills again. I can' t remeber what she gave her.

Dear Pinky
Try bathing with Lifebuoy soap or Hibiscrub soap, and put Bactroban ointment on the area as soon as a pimple starts. If it does not help she may need to use a course of antibiotics like Bactrim or Erythromycin.