Posted by: Garfield | 2008-12-02

Staminogrow &  hair loss

I am not wanting to fall pregnant at this stage, but both my husband and I are experiencing thinning hair and I heard that taking Staminogrow (which assists in falling pregnant) can stimulate hair growth. Has this been proven and would you recommend taking Staminogrow for hair loss?

Dear Garfield
You can take it as long as you use contraception of some sorts. Hairloss can be caused by stress or low iron levels too, so have your iron levels tested with a blood test.

Posted by: zintle | 2009-06-18

this staminogrow is it available over the counter at clicks or dischem or any other pharmacy in south africa. i' m frastrated i' ve beeen to the gynae nothing is wrong i so impatient i' ve been trying to concieve since december 2008 .gynae did put me on clomid but did' nt work for please.

Reply to zintle