Posted by: DM | 2009-02-10

Staminogro + morphology

I tried to fall pregnant for a couple of years, my partner and I were then tested by gynae - results were he had morphology - i was " normal" .
Gynae put him on staminogro. One month later I fell pregnant.

At the supposed date of conception - my partner and I were actually separated (due to 4 years of a volatile on/off relationship). During this time, I spent one night with my X-boyfriend, who is still my best friend.

My question is - could staminogro have worked for my partner in less than a month? Because my baby does resemble my partner. Also if my X-boyfriend had made me pregnant - that would have made my baby 2 weeks overdue, which was not the case according to my gynae.

It is possible that you fell pregnant from your partner but the only way to know whose child it is is with a paternity test. If the sex with the two different men was within 2 weeks, this is the only way to tell.

Posted by: Dee | 2009-02-10

We have morphology issues and only after a year on staminogro did things start to improve. remember it takes 72 days for sperm to mature enough to fertilise an egg so its highly unlikely that it helped in 1 month.

Reply to Dee