Posted by: Nelly | 2009-03-10

Staminogro and poor morphology

How successful is Staminogro in treating poor morphology?

Myfiancee &  I were tested a year and a half ago as we were trying to conceive, but couldn' t. His results were a poor morphology and almost no chance of conceiving without, IVF.
He went onto Staminogro and 1 month later I fell pregnant.

Here is where my dilemna comes in. Just prior to my falling pregnant - my fiancee and I had split up due to a problem we couldn' t resolve. During the time we were apart, I spent one night with my ex-boyfriend. We had unprotected intercourse.

I never suspected he could be the father as two weeks after that I underwent an operation on my femur &  couldn' t see a pregnancy surviving that.
My menstrual cycle was irregular before my operation, so I cannot work out the date of conception.

My baby looks nothing like me, I am quite dark in complexion. People have said he resembles my fiancee but I can' t say for sure.

I would be greatful to hear what you think.

Thank you in advance.

Dear Nelly

I suggest that you have DNA tests done, for complete peace of mind. Hopefully this will resolve your very complicated situation.