Question
Posted by: DM | 2009-02-10

Staminogro and morphology

I tried to fall pregnant for a couple of years, my partner and I were then tested by gynae - results were he had morphology - i was " normal" .
Gynae put him on staminogro. One month later I fell pregnant.

At the supposed date of conception - my partner and I were actually separated (due to 4 years of a volatile on/off relationship). During this time, I spent one night with my X-boyfriend, who is still my best friend.

My question is - could staminogro have worked for my partner in less than a month? Because my baby does resemble my partner. Also if my X-boyfriend had made me pregnant - that would have made my baby 2 weeks overdue, which was not the case according to my gynae.

Dear DM
It is not possible to guess whether it was the Staminogro that worked or maybe your x/boyfriends sperm, but if you are worried about who your baby's real father is, you can have a paternity test done. The date of conception to date of birth can vary with up to 4 weeks, so going on the dates only is not really useful