Question
Posted by: Mariaan | 2011/07/15

Staminogro

What is your opinion on Staminogro, does it really help with fertility &  conception??

Dear Mariaan

Staminogro as well as all the other vitamins that are prescribe to enhance fertility usually contain multiple vitamins and minerals that usually play some type of a role on spermatogenesis and that’s why it is marketed for such purposes. However having a balanced diet and a good lifestyle one would not necessarily need any of these vitamins that are required. So in my own personal opinion I do not think that the multivitamins really help with fertility or conception and certainly there is no randomized control trials in the literature that says it makes any difference.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

2
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/07/26

Dear Mariaan

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: biki | 2011/07/18

We have been using Staminogrow for over a year and it didn''t help us to conceive. I am now at a fertility dr and have much more confidence in him as in Staminogrow

Reply to biki