Question
Posted by: wannabeamommy | 2010-04-19

staminogro.....?

what is staminogro and can it realy work, is it somethin i can get over the counter, how long should it be used, and what is the cost?

Dear Wannabemommy

Staminogo is a vitamin and trace element supplement and in patients who have a reasonable balance diet there is no proven enhancement of fertility particularly in women. Only in situations were there is a definite dietary deficiency or mal-absorption syndrome will Staminogo be of any benefit.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

3
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010-04-29

Dear Wannabemommy

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: NP | 2010-04-23

We buy ours at Dischem, R250 for 120 tablets. I have been using them for about two years and sperm improved. Take four in the evening just before bed, wife takes 2

Reply to NP
Posted by: jane | 2010-04-20

It is avail otc, but it''s v pricey. we used it when ttc. it was like R350 a bottle but noth dh and myself used it. I must say its great for energy etc and we did fall pg BUT we did AI. The doc just told us the staminogro would help. We''re ttc again now but i cant afford staminogro so we''re doing without it

Reply to jane