Question
Posted by: anon | 2010-03-12

STAMINOGRO

U said Staminogro right - is that for body pain - stronger bones etc - i googled staminogro and its for some fertility tabs

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Anon -
Staminogro is a amino-acid, vitamin and mineral supplement that enhances mitochondrial energy productiion. Some of the amino-acids in there does help for infertility, but that is not its original or only indication - lots of sportsmen and women (and ordinary folk like me) use it for daily energy supply.

Multivits or daily supplements is not indended to help for body pain, but if used regularly your body will definitely be in a better position to handle what life throws at it.

I've used it myself - not for fertility treatment - and it made a huge difference.

Use it. Dont use it. The choice is yours.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010-03-15

Hi Anon -

Reply to pharmacist