Question
Posted by: naresh | 2009-02-08

STAMINA

MY AGE IS RUNNING 42 YEARS. I WANT EXTRA STAMINA WHILE DOING SEX WITH MY WIFE.
LET ME KNOW ANY MEDICINE (AYURVEDIC) HAVING NO SIDE EFFECTS

Dear Naresh,

I am not completely sure what you are meaning when you say "I want more stamina". This is a term many of my patients use and then I need to clarify. Some mean that they wish to delay their ejaculation for longer periods of time before reaching orgasm and ejaculation during a sexual encounter, some mean that they wish to be able to have "more rounds" during a night of sex meaning that they wish to have sex to the point of orgasm and ejaculation more than once, preferably a few times during a period of ongoing sexual play. Other patients are referring to their ability to get and keep a firm enough erection for penetrative sex for longer periods of time.

I can tell you that there are at present no official medications for premature ejaculation (other than the use of a certain anti-depressant in severe cases of premature ejaculation that does not respond to more traditional treatment methods - since a side effect of the medication is delayed ejacualtion), and no medication to increase the "number of rounds" a man is able to have. If you mean any of these I would suggest you consult a sex therapist who can offer you thorough sexual information regarding what is normal for men sexually, taking into consideration changes that do come with aging and could suggest some sexual activities to assist in these matters.

If tou are experiencing problems with getting and keeping erections firm enough for penetrative sex, there could be social, psychological and physical factors playing a role. An assessment by a sex therapist and/or health care professional involved in sexual health could be a good start. If there are physical causes there are certain officially approved medications that could assist which need to be prescribed by your doctor.

1
Posted by: Marathan Girl | 2009-02-09

We had the same prob. until we started doing Tantra. We had a 2hr. session with a tantrika + she put us on a path of enlightenment + awareness. We had to do many exercises - still do ' cause Tantra is an ongoing thing. The man learns to seperate orgasm from ejaculation. Where my husband could not last more than 2 mins. We r now able to have long sessions. The other day we did it for 1-1/2 hrs. U r taught about your sexual energy + how 2 use it. Wait untill U get to multiple + full body orgasms - mindblowing. This has certainly done us the world of good. Do yourselves a favour + go see a tantrika. If U' re openminded about your sex life then it' s certainly worth it, it will open up a complete new world 4U.

Reply to Marathan Girl