Question
Posted by: Mapule | 2010/11/08

Stameta and pregnancy

hi Doc

I have just found out that i''m pregnant, but the problem is that for the past 3 days I was drinking stameta lite. i''m worried that maybe it could harm the baby because they wrote on it that it''s not suitable for pregnant woman.Could my baby be in danger?

Hi Mapule
Just stop it immediately. It is dangerous for your baby but luckily you did not take it long.

77
Posted by: sara | 2016/07/14

If your lover can't get you pregnant or you are a single woman and want to have you own children, then Mr Masade can help you with a donated sperm in his sperm bank and make you happy again just hurry up and contact him on masadeinstanthelp@gmail.com

Reply to sara
Posted by: Thando | 2016/07/06

I want a baby so bad will stameta help me?

Reply to Thando
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/04

hi doctor yesterday I was supposed to go to periods so it didn't happened. I think I am pregnant so I've been drinking permanganate of potash will it helps me to go to period cause I don't want to be pregnant

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/22

i recenty had sex on saturday and my boy friend ijaculated inside my vagina and i did not take any constricaptives it been my 5th day now.i dnt want to be pregnant,what should i do?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/13

I'm a married woman who took Jigsaw medicine when I was 3 months preg, I didn't know I was preg I was constantly ill and didn't know what's wrong after taking the medicine I felt so bloated instead of a running stomach dat's when I realized something was wron', I consulted only to find out I was preg, I was so terrified and my baby entered this world at 8 months weighing only 1kg, I've never seen such a small baby in my life, it was so painful seeing my baby like dat knowing I've caused it, my advise to woman is dat please, please if u're at child bearing age don't use all this funny stuff u might be preg and it'll harm yo child, today my baby is turning 4 months and she weighs 4kg, she looks like a month old baby but I'm only greatful she's alive, she's my 2nd baby her sister is 9, I needed another baby with all of ma heart, she's ma miracle baby and I dank God so much, I love her with all of ma being and I can't even tell my husband what I did, I nearly killed our baby

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/13

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/04

Hi doc am 2months pregnant I have been taking stameter so will it kill the baby coz I don't want. the baby

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/04

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/04

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/09

I did not have my periods 4 3weeks will stametta help me?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/31

Stamater can harm or kill ur babe, once drank it ,2014 nd was 1month pregnant it terminated the baby.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/27

Hi doc am four weeks preg nd i drank stamet with out knowng dat am preg,will t hurm my baby plz help

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/23

Hi doc m 24yers n we rily wnt a bbe men ma bf i ws useng a needle bt i stped so i used stameta hw cn it help me or anythng dt cn help ppl

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/12

Hi I'm 16 I recently had set with my boyfriend and I think that I might be pregnant so I drank a lot of substance (stameta,spirits,viniger) for a few days so I have been trying to terminate my pregnancy what should I do other wise my parents will kill me please help please it's been 3 weeks since after we had set pleasevhelp

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/12

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/12

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/04

Hi doc plz help i have drank stametta and i did'nt know that i am 4 wks pregnancy will it harm the baby plzzz help

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/15

hello dr im i think 2months pregnant i wana terminate the baby i drank a bit of stameta will it help me?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/25

MY TESTIMONY HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK My Name is Lee Kima, From United Kingdom. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr Zack has just done for me , this man has just brought back my Ex husband to me with his great spell POWERS, I was married to this man called Steven we were together for a long time and we loved our self's but when I was unable to give him a child for 5 years he left me and told me he can't continue anymore BECAUSE he was seeing another woman... then I was now looking for ways to get him back ..so i try all i could to reach some Prophet and even some so called white WITCH doctors but all to no avail... until a friend of mine told me about this man call MOST HIGH SOLUTION TEMPLE and gave me his contact email(mosthighsolutiontemple@gmail.com) then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems,HE ASSURED ME MY EX WILL COME BACK TO ME IN FEW DAYS AND ASSURED ME TOO THAT I WILL GET PREGNANT...So he prepared this spell cast WITH THE STUFF ITEMS HE DEMANDED FROM ME TO BUY and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant.. am happy today i am now a mother of a baby girl and my husband is back to me now WITH HONESTY AND LOYALTY... Thanks to you once again the great Dr Zack for what you have done for me, there is no problem on this earth that his spell powers can not solved for you because i have seen what his power can do... if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below: 1) If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) COURT CASE AND WORK SECURITY SPELLS: (7) You want your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8) If you need financial assistance. (9) Have you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money back. (10)you need a spell to Stop Divorce ? (11) have you been sick or dis-able and you need healing? (12) Do you need spell to win lottary? contact his phone number or email now.... Mobile number VIA: WHATSAPP...+2348077686213 Email:mosthighsolutiontemple@gmail.com THIS MAN IS GREAT THANKS FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME.I WILL CONTINUE TO SHEAR THIS TESTIMONY TO THE PUBLIC IN THE INTERNET.

Posted by: Lee Kima | 2015/12/25

Reply to Lee Kima
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/23

Im 2 months preg nd i wanna abort the baby coz i will loose everything my father hapd already paid my school fees for nxt year nd it will make him angry plsss help...i snt want baby ryt now

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/11

Hi Dr, I have been on nuristerate since June and my last injection was October. Now I want a baby urgently. Will stameta clean my womb so that I conceive? If not what can I take?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/11

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/11

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/11

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/08

Hey doc..m 27 yrs nd m BF is 32 nd we tryin 2 havin anothr bby so does Stametar gonnr help us.. Pls Doc ned help

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/03

Doc i and my boyfriend want a baby will stametta help me?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/12

Does it really works if you want to terminate the pregnancy?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/01

Hi i've been trying to conceive but I have irregular periods, is there anything I can use to help me conceive fast... Pls hlp

Posted by: sarah | 2015/09/03

hie l just drank stametta today and am on contrace ptive injection, so can l get pregnant

Reply to sarah
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/14

hi, doc i drnk stametta last month during my period, an now im 12 days late, what does this means? Plz hlp

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/09

Hi guys, those who are pregnant and wish to terminate their pregnancies should follow the right route. Please visit termination of pregnancy clinic next to u for save and free abortion. Let us help the department of health to minimize the statistics of high Maternal mortality /deaths rate, due to high rate of street and unsafe abortion complicating to sepsis, and caused no. of deaths world widely.

Posted by: Ingrid | 2015/08/08

Hi am 33weeks pregnant so I wanna clean my stomach so what can I take.

Reply to Ingrid
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/12

could half cup of tameta be harmful to a pregnancy if a woman is one month pregnant?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/11

Hey doc i slept today i had unsafe sex will disprin help me?

Posted by: Cnj | 2015/07/11

Hi ol i had an unprotected sex,b4 my periods d dy aftr i drunk stametta.nw i feel sick i vomit,back pains and stomach pain and d dearrhea wnt stop.wil stametta hlp me nt to fall pregnant im scared.my dys of ovulation are still far,ol i knw is dat sperm cn wait 4 2-5dys in fallopien tube plz help

Reply to Cnj
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/02

Dos hu think stameta wil kil a bby dey crazy m sure dey saw 4rm their mothers wn dey tried 2 kill em wth stameta

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/23

Hi doc I'm having problems falling pregnant want to know will stameta help me increase my pregnancy levels

Posted by: Bianca | 2015/06/23

Hy ,i had sex with my bf with protection bt i feel like am pregnant i hav a 2yrs old child nd i dnt want to have other child so i drank whole bottle os stametta 2days ago nothing happend whats wrong

Reply to Bianca
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/16

I drank the whole bottle of stameta. And I'm 10 weeks will kill the baby

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/09

just follow the right procedure dear if you want to abort the baby and stop taking things which are not clinically tested

Posted by: nellow | 2015/05/19

hi I'm 20 weeks pregnant I just found out that I'm pregnant I rly dnt wnt dis bby bcz of financial problems I'm in matric snd dis bby will truly ruin my future can stametta terminate this pregnancy

Reply to nellow
Posted by: Diana | 2015/04/08

Can i take stametta to clean uterus and prepare for the baby i really want a baby am 29

Reply to Diana | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/22

Yes it can my dear take half a glass for 2 to 3 days..worked for me

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/28

Hie im 5 months pregnant and i took a big bottle and the small one of stameta wil it abort my pregnancy?

Posted by: Wayne | 2015/03/26

Guy stameta maybe cn solve our prblm plz dnt overdose it

Reply to Wayne

You're the murderer of english, I can't do anything for you.

Posted by: kbb | 2015/03/03

i js drank stameta, i am 4 days preg cn dt hlp to terminate pregnancy doc?

Reply to kbb
Posted by: tebogo | 2015/02/27

my girlfriend nd i rlly want a bby so we think shez pregnant bcoz she missed ha period and she is filling painz in ha breast nd tummy bt she want to drink stameta to clean ha stomuch.is it safe for our bby

Reply to tebogo
Posted by: Lsg | 2015/02/26

Wen im pregnant i alwys drink stameta wknd 2 wknd so it didnt harm my bby so my little boy is fyn nd healthy

Reply to Lsg
Posted by: Dorothy | 2015/02/25

I am three months pregnant nd i'v been drinking stameta wil it abort my child?

Reply to Dorothy
Posted by: nancy | 2015/01/24

Hi doc I tool 3 lactive tablets in the past week so I can clean my stomach seeing it didn't work I drank 2 cups of stametta. And it worked worked as a laxative. The problem is I take pregancy have month just to make sure I'm not pregant so I decided to take the test and to my suprise it came out postive. I'm so afraid as to what if effect stametta could have and I think I might be 4weeks pregent please worried

Reply to nancy
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/14

hi doc I'm 16 weeks n 10 days n i want to drink stametta is it good?

Posted by: hi dineo | 2014/12/26

I drank stameta and I ddnt knw I was 3 weeks pregnant will it harm my bby

Reply to hi dineo
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/12/20

hello doc I'm pregnant 6 weeks 5 days the guy whom I thought is the father days its too much weeks.I did not tell my doc that my previous 'period lasted two days. so this was hoping I'm 9 months. while I was feeling the signs I took a lot of Coke, seldom, enema with vinegar. now I'm afraid I might have caused the growth process please help me out

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/08

My darling even if I wanted to help you, your rotten english won't allow me. Please go back to school.

Posted by: Daivy | 2014/12/15

I drunk a stematta after 1 week pregnant wil my bbe dei doctor

Reply to Daivy
Posted by: Malebo :this women are fuken nuts God hav mercy on | 2014/12/14

What makes u tnk stameta can abort ur bby are u nuts God hav mercy on u

Reply to Malebo :this women are fuken nuts God hav mercy on
Posted by: yvonne | 2014/11/21

'm 1 mnth prgnant,i dnt wnt 2 hav a byb nw.. Cn stameta hlp me to abort

Reply to yvonne | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/03

Hello Doc. . . I Had Sex A Day After My Period. . The Guy Kept On Saying That He Didn't Cum, I Was Drunk So I Can't Remember. . Is It Possible That I'm Pregnant?. . I'm scared Of Checking myself. .

Posted by: thandeka | 2014/11/16

hy doc I thnk iam fucken pregnant nd I drinked stametta will it kill de baby if so tell me if nt tell me

Reply to thandeka
Posted by: promise | 2014/10/26

I'm 2 months pregnent an i dnt want a babe should i take a stametta

Reply to promise
Posted by: Vnice | 2014/10/12

Hi ppl,i had sex yesterday and think im prtegnant,can stametta or aspirin remove it

Reply to Vnice
Posted by: Angel | 2014/07/05

I drink stamitta today coz m pregnant n i dnt want to have a baby nw can stamitta ends pregnancy?

Reply to Angel | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: lumka | 2014/11/07

u are nt ashemd of yor self u killd an inocent chld god wll punish u

Posted by: Mapaseka | 2014/07/02

Hi I am only 3 weeks pregnant and I drunk stameta without knowing that I am pregnant. I only found out recently now I am afraid I might have gotten a miscarriage or something is wrong I have a blood discharge which is dark brown n constant back pain n pelvic pain I am afraid to go see my doctor cause I don't want to know if I have lost my baby

Reply to Mapaseka
Posted by: zodwa | 2014/05/31

i drank stameta yesterday 3 times will it harm me

Reply to zodwa
Posted by: Miss | 2014/05/13

i want to have a bby but i know at this moment am not yet pregnant, can i use stametta to clean my uterus and prepar me for pregnancy, how many times should i drink it, and how many mills should i take daily? please help a sista out.

Reply to Miss
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/05/04

I drnk d cup õf stametta cn i become pregnant or nt?

Posted by: monica | 2014/02/03

Hey ppl I thnk m 3 week preg n m nt ready for being parent wat mst I take?

Reply to monica
Posted by: mbali | 2013/12/20

i am one month pregnant n i drank a bottle of stameta is my baby in danger

Reply to mbali
Posted by: Pretty | 2013/12/17

I thnk m pregnant nd am nt ready 4 bby.is stameta a solution

Reply to Pretty
Posted by: TELA | 2013/11/30

I HAD AN UNPROTECTED SEX CAN AND I DRINK STAMETA CAN I GET PREG

Reply to TELA
Posted by: palesa | 2013/09/27

I am pregnant and I don't want this child so can I use stametta because its only a week and I really not ready for this can you please help me DOC

Reply to palesa
Posted by: rina | 2013/08/14

i'm drinking stameta i'm 3 months pregnant can harm my baby.

Reply to rina
Posted by: miza | 2011/04/19

i drank the whole bottle of stameta, while i was 3 weeks pregnant i didnt about my pregnacy when i took it. will my baby be okey im so scared

Reply to miza
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/08

Hi Mapule