Question
Posted by: karabo | 2010/10/28

Stameta

i would like to know if stameta is safe to use or does it have some bad side effects? i saw an advert in the magazine that says it can help clear out the skin in about 2 weeks.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Stameta is a NATURAL product with multiple active ingredients and side-effects are not well studied as with most complimentary medicines available in SA. Its claim are also very broad, and when using it dont expect it to be a miracle cure for any condition.

7
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/04

Is it safe to drink stametta during pregnancy plzz help

Posted by: Songezo Mnotoza | 2015/02/19

Hi I just want to ask about the places where I can supply aloa. Please help me. My contact detail: 071 0822392 Songezomnotoza @gmail.com Yours faithfully.

Reply to Songezo Mnotoza
Posted by: valery | 2013/09/04

Hi, I've had a bad itch for 4months now, rash comes and goes instantly. Can stameta help

Reply to valery | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Manisha | 2016/02/17

hi i have a similar rash i drink texa it really helps i've been suffering for the past 3 years nw with rash coming and going it can be bought at dischem or clicks.Hope this helps

Posted by: Bonginkosi Lamula | 2010/11/22

please help male over 30 need to know what can one take or use to prevents sti ,kidney problems, general deseases .also what to in good health.

Reply to Bonginkosi Lamula | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Manisha | 2016/02/17

lennons haarlemense dripples very good infact any lennons please read on box for what it should be taken it can be bought at clicks dischem shoprite and pick n pay

Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/10/29

Reply to pharmacist