Question
Posted by: zumi | 2011-07-23

stains

can you please tell me what is the white stains in my hubby''s undies? he swears that he doesnt cheat on me and say it is normal for a guy. please answer as I don''t have any idea if he is lying or not..

Nothing to worry about.

Wet Dreams or Pre-mature ejaculation will leave semen stains in his underwear.

I dont believe that he is cheating on you.

When guys do cheat, they usually take their underwear off doing sexual activity and are careful not to leave obvious tell tale signs. Showering before or as soon as they come home.

You are welcome to send us a mail to helpline.sasha@gmail.com should you require a referral to a medical doctor or psychologist (please indicate which professional) and in which area you stay and we will provide you with a professional as close as possible to you. Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-07-25

Nothing to worry about.

Reply to Sexologist