Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2012-09-13

Staing on fluxanol

Hi Cybie

I have decided to stay on the fluxanol for another month, before i make myself crazy between the should i or shouldnt i. Spring usually lifts my mood and here its still gloomy in cape town. Come on summer bring that early ray of light.

Why is it that my energy and concentration / focus is so much better on fluxanol. When off it I feel sluggish and if my mind is wandering everywhere.

Now I am in a sense where I didnt want to be relying on a pill, but i guess if it works it works and helps.

Yep, sometimes decisions become hard because we over-think them, or because it doesn't make a whole lot of difference whether we do or not. Fluanxol is an unusual med in the sense that it helps a number of different conditions, and maybe it just hits a spot that hasn't been hit by your previous meds ?

1