Question
Posted by: Swtypie | 2009-03-20

STAINED FINGERS!!! SO EMBARRASING!!!

Hi, During foreplay the other night, my boyfriend glances at his finger just by chance....and it had dried and was WHITE - LIKE PAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually saw it myself.... WHAT' S WRONG WITH ME??????????? I WANNA CRY AND DIG A HOLE AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SO EMBARRASING....HOW DO I TELL THIS TO A DOC/GYNAE???? There is also a smell discharge sometimes.

PLEASE HELP, I' M SO ASHAMED AND EMBARRASED!!!!

It may just be the lubrication which had dried. If you have a smelly discharge, it could indicate an infection. Your doctor will be able to give you treatment for this.