Question
Posted by: Jade | 2011/10/31

Stain from piercing

I had my nose pierced when i was a teen i am now 25 but unfortunately the jewelry was low grade metal and it has left a dark stain which I would do anything to get rid of. I''m looking into laser but I''ve heard it wont work because the stain goes right through the skin. I''ve also seen that a dermatologist could cut the stained skin out. I don''t know if that is it true. Any thoughts or ideas? I don''t want to waste money going for laser if it isn''t going to work. Thanks

Jade

It will be best to consult a dermatologist for the correct treatment.