Question
Posted by: Hopeful | 2008/11/06

stage 4 endometriosis .

I have had seven ivf treatments at reputable specialist and have not been successful at conceiving. I would like to try a few more times. is it possible that it might work for me ?

Dear Hopeful

It is always possible that IVF might work for you. With this problem in patients who have stage 4 Endometriosis is getting the ovaries to produce multiple follicles and then accessibility to these follicles. On all your previous attempts if they have managed to aspirate an adequate number of follicles, then there is a good chance that it might still work for you.