Posted by: Tholi | 2011-09-12

Stage 3 Renal Failure

Please help. I have just been diagnosed with Renal Failure stage 3, what are the foods that i can eat? Have you had someone who has had the desease?. The worst part is that there ia not treatment for this and just have to eat healthy. So i''''m praying so hard that i don''''t go over to stage 4 and 5. It a huge adjustment and i am not allowed to eat 90% of the normal food. I also need to loose weight urgently. Please help, any idea how i can control and manage my stage. The bad part is that stages cannot reverse. Its either i mantain or go onto the next stage which scares me to death

I am sorry to learn about your diagnosis. You will have to consult a dietrician for a specialised diet, tailored to your spesific needs. In order to loose weight, you will have to follow a diet provided by the dietrician, as well as increase your daily activities, in order to burn more calories.

Good luck and regards