Question
Posted by: lisa scarrott | 2011/02/21

STAFFIE PUP BEEN HIT BY CAR

can you please give me some advice our young Staffie puppy tonight just been hit by a car hes got broken jaw and head trauma can any one advice me on what long term damage this may cause him. i am so upset and worried sick he is such a loverly dog

Expert ImageDog Behaviour Expert

Hi Lisa, i am so very sorry, what a horrible thing to happen and such a young dog! With regard to long term effects it would be better to check with your vet who would know more than me on this subject. What i would also suggest is getting in touch with somebody that does TTouch in your area. I have seen dogs recover so much quicker and more fully when this modality is used. It helps to get the body back into balance and helps the body to heal itself. Good luck and do let me know how your pup progresses, thanks Scotty

1
Posted by: Dog Behaviour Expert | 2011/02/22

Reply to Dog Behaviour Expert