Question
Posted by: lassy | 2008/07/11

staff

this chap that works here does not have a clue as to what he is doing. He cannot keep track of anything and does not know left from right. everything he does is arse about face.totallyuseless.

Maybe I have the same problem that he does, but I can't work out what you'd want me to do about this. There are many people like that, especially in local government. And if this is a serious concern about what might be wrong with him, there are around a hundred possible causes, so unless he sees a doc for a proper checkup, I can't guess what's the most likely cause in his case.

4
Posted by: Britty | 2008/07/13

Gracie you are so right - I think that increasingly we are uncaring about others in our environment be it office or home. Hands up those who can actually name their immediately neighbours! Its all very well to critcise but how about lending a hand Lassy as it might relieve your annoyance with this person.

Reply to Britty
Posted by: Gracie | 2008/07/11

Not everyone does things the same as others! Has it ever occurred to you that he might think the same of you? Don't be so quick to judge - he might be appear to be a bit confused, why not rather try to assist instead of calling referring to him as useless!!

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: lassy | 2008/07/11

there is no point, just venting frustration i guess

Reply to lassy
Posted by: WTF | 2008/07/11

Hi lassy,

your point is?????????????????????????????

Reply to WTF