Question
Posted by: Peter Pan | 2010-01-18

Stacey... for men pls!

Please read my comment 3626 - your thoughts and response would be apprecated

,,,,,

5

,,,,,

Posted by: Peter Pan | 2010-01-18

Thanks Woman... but now the comment number is 3643... go figure. I was so sure it was 3626 (I even wrote it down)

Reply to Peter Pan
Posted by: Woman | 2010-01-18

I think staying young at heart is healthy and wonderful - as long as you don' t over-do it. As long as you can be an adult when the situation calls for you to be an adult.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Woman | 2010-01-18

Peter Pan - I think you meant Post 3627....in which case my response is not relevant to you!!!!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Woman | 2010-01-18

I am not a man but I would like to respond because I can imagine how you feel. I also have a busy boyfriend (not quiet like your man though). Going out alone when you are supposed to have a man is no fun at all - it' s even better to be single that to have an upsent man.

I agree with CS - you need to go for counselling together for your sake as well as his. He will find that he will even be more efficient in his business if he is a bit rested. Good luck.

Reply to Woman