Question
Posted by: Lee | 2008/06/19

Stabbing Back Pain

Dear CyberDoc

This is the third day that I'm having a slight constant burning sensation over my lower back on both sides. When I bend over forward I get a severe stabbing pain on the same spots. It's a sudden pain that goes away almost immediately, but keep on happening until I stand up straight again. I don't have fever or pain when I urinate. Do you think I have reason to worry?

Dear Lee
I think you must have this seen to - ask your doctor to at least check your urine and examine you for any slipped discs in the back