Question
Posted by: Not sure | 2009/11/24

ss

Hello, is simply slim pills safe to use and how does it work?

Hallo Not sure
Simply slim contains chinese herbs that has a laxative effect and a stimulating effect. It should not be taken by someone with herthyroidism, liver or kidney diseases, prostate hyperplasia or glaucoma. It is also not safe if you have heart disease, high blood pressure or previous stroke. It is not safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women
It may interact with other medications.

3
Posted by: Simp | 2009/11/25

Do you know what it cost? lot of money!

Reply to Simp
Posted by: Zexeon | 2009/11/25

If I had money to spend I' ll rather buy a nice pants thats a size smaller and push myself as to wear it.

Reply to Zexeon
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/25

Hallo Not sure
It may interact with other medications.

Reply to cyberdoc