Question
Posted by: ANN | 2010/12/17

SRS

PARTNER WANTS TO DO A THREESOME, I DONT WANT TOO, HE SAYS HE IS OK WITH THAT, NOW HE WANTS TO HAVE SAME ROOM SEX. IS THERE SOMETHING IN THE AIR THIS TIME OF YEAR CAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE ALL THE MEN CAN THINK ABOUT IS SEX SEX AND MORE SEX!!!!!

you must never be forced to do any act that invades the sanctity of your relationship/ marriage . You should clearly lay out your objection to your partner and should never unwillingly participate .how he reacts will push you to make certain decisions.

6
Posted by: XXX | 2010/12/20

Do not do anything you are not comfortable with.If he wants an extra woman in the 3sum then suggest to him that you would prefer and extra male-see what he says about that.I doubt whether he will be happy at all.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: shawn | 2010/12/18

do what u thimk is right.....I

Reply to shawn
Posted by: kers | 2010/12/17

dont listen to lovely ...she/he just trying to spoil your fun....lol

Reply to kers
Posted by: Lovely | 2010/12/17

Ask him to do it with two males and you he''''ll get discourage

Reply to Lovely
Posted by: ENZO | 2010/12/17

OFCOZ........
WE LUV SPREADING OUR MERRY-MENTS

Reply to ENZO
Posted by: HUH | 2010/12/17

Men like sex... thats it really.

Reply to HUH