Question
Posted by: retard | 2008/12/11

SRA??

Hi CS

What is SRA and is it real?? I read about suppressed memories and Satanic Ritual Abuse.. what do you know about it?

I know beyond any possible shadow of a doubt that there is no such thing. Even a long FBI investigation proved that there was no such thing. If anyone claiming to be a therapist starts talking to you about either suppressed or repressed memories ( which do not exist in the sense they mean ) or SRA, get up and run out of the office --- run, don't walk. Because you will know beyond doubt that you are in the preswence of a dangerously ignorant and badly trained quack who can cause great damage to you and others by their false beliefs and highly dangerous "therapies" which inevitably make their clients worse. I bel;ieve anyone who dabbles in these myths should be forbiden to offer to treat or counsel anyone.
Reported instances of SRA represent quack and naive "therapists" inventing complex lies and persuading gullible people to believe them. No actual case has ever been properly recorded or proved to be real.

2
Posted by: me | 2008/12/11

To clarify my question is there a link between trauma and abuse and spliting a personality into alters or of shots of the original personality?? what causes mulitple personality disorder?

Reply to me
Posted by: me | 2008/12/11

is there a connection between sra and disasociative disorder and mulitple personality disorder??

sra is probably aload of bull...but what do you know about trauma and multiple personalities??? theres alot of stuff online about it....(of course most of it is bull)..could some of it be true? i read about nazi experiements during WW2 and how trauma is used to fracture a persons personaility and create alters and stuff...this must be the real dark side of the mind sciences....and its drenched in the occult aswell..

Reply to me