Question
Posted by: Cassidy | 2010/04/12

Squirting

Hi Doc,
for about a month now i have been having this problem where i have bits of uncontrollable squirts which leaves my undies wet and im not sure if it is urine.it does not smell like it and would like to know if you could advise on this.

You will need an examinationto see what the problem is. I cannot determine it from this side of the screen.

2
Posted by: Doc | 2010/04/13

It sounds suggestive of urine, but a discharge can be of vaginal origin as well. You dont mention your age. If it is urine, you first have to rule out a UTI. If no UTI is present, you have to be evaluated for either stress incontinence or urge incontinence. Each has its specific treatment plans.

Reply to Doc