Question
Posted by: Cassidy | 2010/04/12

Squirting

Hi Doc,
for about a mont now i have been having this problem where i just pass water uncontrollably.Its feels like a squirt and im not sure if it is urine but it does not smell like it and its not a lot,just a little squirt but leaves my undies wet.could you please advise?

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

I suggest you consult with a urologist. Urinary incontinence is more common than you can imagine. It comes in different forms , one of them being as you describe, stress incontinence- peeing with walking, coughing, running, jumping. However you could well have an infection that is causing this problem. OS you want to get a good diagnosis as then treatment can happen. All forms of incontinence will be accompanied by sexual dysfunction so get yourself treated now and prevent sexual dysfunction as well.

2
Posted by: Ageing and Sexuality expert | 2010/04/18

Reply to Ageing and Sexuality expert
Posted by: Peter | 2010/04/13

Does is happened without having sex or any sexual activity?

Reply to Peter