Question
Posted by: Joey | 2010/03/30

Squirting

who has experienced squirting, and what does iot feel like. It has never happened to me and would like to know more about it.
She your experiencing with us so we can see if we can also experience this very special feeling.

This is a forum specifically designed for professional advice. No comment.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

5
Posted by: A man | 2010/03/31

It is indeed amazing when it happens, my girfriend ejaculates copious quantities, usually when we use a vibrating egg on her clit, it drives her crazy, she usually ejaculated just before orgasm, it is a sight to behold and I consider it an honour to witness this amazing event.

Reply to A man
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/03/31

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: seth | 2010/03/30

Thanks sounds exciting, but I have still to find the G spot, have been trying for along time and still seems to hide. have read all the notes on the G spot and where to and how to find it but still no luck. Have you any advise how to find it.

Reply to seth
Posted by: boomsie | 2010/03/30

its amaaazing!!!!!!!
this part i dont share with my husband, this is my own little way of njoying myself, he only made it happen for me few times , but hes not into it. so when im usually alone, i take my rubber toy,and lubricant and rub my clitoris , legs wide spread gives more sensation, sometimes it happens up to 3 times sometimes once only and then the clitoris beats like a little heart and your whole body shivvers, your like in a shock moment, its amazing and there after you feel ssoooooo relaxed and yes the bed can get realy wet! but the difference between squirting and urine is, squirt looks pere like water,no smell. try it, youll love it!

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: Seth | 2010/03/30

Joey,
Many think, even some of my mates, that squiting is just a myth. I can assure you it is not. I have been sexually active for about 20 years and was lucky enough to have 3 different female partners that actually could squirt. Some girls claim that they just cant while with the ones that can, it is just the norm. I must add that it has never come from intercourse, but mailny manual stimulation, like when trying to stimulate the G spot. For the woman the experiance is a very deep and intence orgasm that most often leads to multiple orgasms. They say the innitial feeling is like needing to pee, it is not urine so they must just relax their mucles and let it flow. The feeling for the man is more one of accomplishment than sexual pleasure. It does not happen every time (even with girls that can) or with every woman, but the most exciting part is trying. Yet don''t try too hard, be in the moment and enjoy all the sensations of making love, if it happens enjoy but don''t stop to discuss or comment, just carry on like normal. I found the most reliable method would be lying on your back, with the girl raised, legs spread and on her knees next to you. Insert a finger or two and stimulate her G spot, also get her to try and ride your hand. Always be prepared and have a thick towl handy, the amount of fluid could ruin a mattress. I hope this helps.

Reply to Seth