Posted by: J.P. | 2009-04-25

When a woman has a squirting orgasm how far does she squirt? I' m trying to give my wife this but don' t really know what 2 look for. How will we know for sure when it happens? Does she actually shoot like when a man shoots his load? Does this also happen with a full body orgasm? Some info would be welcome.

Sources differ on what percentage of women ejaculate during sex. Most say only 6 – 10% of women experience this phenomenon. The amount can vary greatly and is not necessarily linked to ‘type of orgasm’. Orgasm intensity varies greatly from woman to woman and also depends on a number of other factors related to environment and level of sexual stimulation and arousal. Visit the SA Sexual Health Association website for more information