Question
Posted by: Wild | 2008/10/18

Squirting

Can anyone please tell me how I can get my wife to squirt while I'  ve got my penis inside her vagaina? I'  ve already tried to help her relax before masturbating her with my mouth and fingers, but it didn'  t work. Any real, honest advice is welcomed.

Whilst many women may ejaculate to a greater or lesser extent during orgasm, it may not be noticeable to either party. It is entirely possible, that especially during penetration you might never notice such 'squirting' so to speak. However, if you are, in fact, referring to her reaching orgasm through penetrative sex, then here are some tips. Not all women are able to reach orgasm through penetrative sex. You are doing the right thing to ensure that she is aroused to begin with (you may notice if you insert your finger, that when aroused a slightly 'ridged' area might appear on the front wall of the vagina about 1 1/2 inches inside). This is the 'g-spot' and this is usually what is stimulated by your penis to bring about the so called 'vaginal orgasm'...you need to get feedback from her as to what feels good - without her active involvement/participation/feedback, it's a lot more difficult.