Posted by: Mustang | 2010-12-01

I had my first time with a true squirter last night, and it was awesome she just couldnt stop I cant even remember the amount of times she came and all over the plase. Question is, She really enjoyed it and Ive never seen an orgasm soo intense.Do not all women wish or desire having this type of orgasm or is it something dont really care about.

It is usually an individual choice and/or need. Deidre -SASHA

Posted by: Homer | 2010-12-03

Mmmmmm - Thers internet connectivty in heaven ???

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Two-stone | 2010-12-02

Mustang, are you the original Mustang who used to contribute to this site a few years ago? I hope so as i heard you had passed away! Cheers mate, and welcome back if it is you!!!

Reply to Two-stone
Posted by: Woman | 2010-12-02

Yes, please!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Mr G | 2010-12-02

You do not need to do " fisting"  to make a woman squirt. There are a few techniques either a guy can use on a woman or a woman can use on herself. Some do " learn"  to squirt easier than others, but I would say at least 95% should be able to squirt if they used the right technique and little patients.

Think I have explained it once before, but will do so if you want to know how.

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: Woman | 2010-12-01

I''m...curious,have tried it, but didn''t get very far!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: XXX | 2010-12-01

I doubt whether there are too many women that would enjoy fisting.....surely it must be very painful.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Woman | 2010-12-01

Mustang - do you think the fisting had anything to do with the squirting? I''d love to squirt. Never have that I know of.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: a man | 2010-12-01

Read post 461 for more info on " fisting" 

Reply to a man
Posted by: Anon | 2010-12-01

what is the fisting thing - explain in detail cause I am a bit slow

Posted by: Mustang | 2010-12-01

Guys thanks for the comments, man it was awesome to watch and she also let me try the fisting thing which was also reall kinky but I still enjoy the squirting more.

Reply to Mustang
Posted by: a man | 2010-12-01

I know what you mean Mustang, it''s very impressive. My lady does it regularly, especially when she uses her toys. It gives me great pleasure to see how much she enjoys it, she seems to go into another world. It''s amazing how far &  how much she can squirt, the sheets need to be changed after wards.
It does not seem like all women can do it, but those that can''t don''t know what they missing.

Reply to a man
Posted by: me | 2010-12-01

yes I do wish I had that kind of orgasm....

Reply to me
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-12-01

Reply to sexologist