Question
Posted by: Lisa | 2010/09/14

Squirt Queen

Hi expert,

Since I hit the age of 35, and am now in my prime I guess, I have begun squirting like a possessed woman. it is very forceful and usually the bed is impossible to sleep on unless you position yourself on the very edge or get a thick blanket to cover the damage. Is such forceful squirting normal? I certainly don''t mind squirting but it is so forceful that if I do it lying on my back, the trajectory goes upwards at a 45 deg angle. It is a clear, slightly milky liquid, which my partner says has a taste all of its own. He shd know, it has landed in his face several times.

Also, does this sort of squirting totally rule out conception? I mean what use is it my trying to get pregnant when I keep turning on some kind of crazy hosepipe every 15 seconds. Everything must be washing out.

Last one - the liquid, whatever it is, is not sticky and mucousy like arousal wetness. It is more watery and as such when we resume sex shortly afterwards it is a bit uncomfortable as the vaginal canal is not lined with mucous anymore - it''s just like a washed out pipe. What shd we do in this instance. It feels very different, and a bit uncomfortable, having sex with the lubrication being squirt juice as opposed to normal vaginal secretions, which make for comfortable thrusting. Squirt juice seems to have no mucous, hence does not make for comfortable thrusting. It is literally squeaky clean sex.

please advise thanks

Lisa

It seems that you are describing female ejaculation and yes, it can occur in varying amounts. It has the consistency of watered-down milk and is sweet tasting. It comes from the urethra (the tube that you urinate through) so it should not affect your chances of falling pregnant. If you are finding penetration a bit painful afterwards perhaps you should be simulated again to produce more vaginal lubrication or use a lubricant.

6
Posted by: Michelle | 2010/09/16

please Lisa could u tell me how to sqirt as i would love to do this.marioatmtndotblackberrydotcom

Reply to Michelle
Posted by: A woman | 2010/09/15

It''s a small egg shaped vibrator Bob, they are cheap and very effective in my opinion, you will see what they look like if you search for it on the net.

Reply to A woman
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/09/15

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: bob | 2010/09/14

Woman, whats a vibrating egg????

Reply to bob
Posted by: A woman | 2010/09/14

I know what you mean Lisa, I am 43 &  have similar problem, although it is not really a problem, my man &  I love it &  he feels it a privilege to witness it. Before I met him 3 years ago it had only happened twice before, but since he introduced me to a vibrating egg it happens often. I can only ejaculate from clitoral stimulation, and it comes out in quite surprising volumes sometimes, also squirt out at quite a pressure, he has also been in the firing line of it, but definitely no complaints from his side.

Reply to A woman
Posted by: MITCH | 2010/09/14

WOW YOU ARE SO VERY VERY LUCKY!EXPLAIN A BIT MORE HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN-????DO YOU SQUIRT EVERY TIME YOU ORGASM,CAN YOU CONTROL IT AT ALL?WOULD LOVE TO KNOW SO MUCH MORE ABOUT THIS.PLEASE GIVE SOME MORE DETAIL IF YOU CAN.

Reply to MITCH