Question
Posted by: nancy | 2012/08/28

squirt

when women squirt, is the liquid colourless or whitish as in case of semen.

Hi Nancy,

The fluid released by some women during orgasm is thought to come from glands inside and around the urethra. It is clear, alkaline and usually of small quantity. It is not like semen at all. Some women appear to have the necessary glands, others don’t. It is a question of anatomical difference.

Anthony – SASHA. For further information please consult SASHA’S website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

6
Posted by: Annie | 2012/08/29

There are only two places that ''squirt'' can come from - check the anatomy of a woman. I doubt that its from the womb, so where else could it be from? Go figure?

Fox, tell your girl to refrain from having a wee before indulging and you may be lucky if you like that sort of thing.

Reply to Annie
Posted by: fox | 2012/08/29

haha please tell us how to make a women squirt cause im a lesbian and my girl has even stoped cuming??? advise how do i warm up our sex

Reply to fox
Posted by: Lady Luck | 2012/08/29

@ Currious

Nope, not all women can squirt. I know that I can''t.

Reply to Lady Luck
Posted by: currious | 2012/08/29

Can all woman squirt? And how do you do it?

Reply to currious
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/08/29

Hi Nancy,

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Bozo | 2012/08/28

Colorless, very much like water , and tasteless bit salty.
And wonderful to view

Reply to Bozo