Question
Posted by: gigels | 2012/07/06

squirt

HI doc

Me and my girl had sex once and she squirted all over me and never since.

Is this normal, can all woman squirt?

Yes a woman can, but not all women do and it does not always happen. It is referred to as female ejaculation. The following link might do for interesting reading - http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sexandrelationships/female_ejaculation.htm
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

6
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/09/25

Squity to me is just pure pee. How can a female ejaculate if she does not have testes? I love to lick my gf pussy clean after she cum, that tangy love juices. I have tried to stimulate her clit untill squirt, but that never happens. She said that flicking her clit to long, causes it to hurt when se orgasm.

Posted by: Jonathan | 2012/07/12

You sound Young Dum and full of Cum!! No - your Wife had a huge Pee and decided that she needed to Piss on you. She''s probably gonna take a crap on your Head tonight!!. Squirting is normal for many Woman - read up on it!!

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: Thulani | 2012/07/10

@ Lindi

Djy is Djas dom as jy nie weet wat is " squirt"  nie.

Squirt is wanneer die meisie se -|- juices spuit.

Reply to Thulani
Posted by: lindi | 2012/07/09

can somebody explain ''''squirt''''

Reply to lindi
Posted by: gigels | 2012/07/06

Eww...

Squirting is real dirty.

Don''t think I will ever have sex again.

Reply to gigels
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/07/06

Reply to Sexologist