Posted by: Mustang | 2010-12-06

Just a question for the doc, if a woman squirts in your mouth is it the same as a man cumming in a womans mouth or is there something wronge with it. Please advise.

Dear Mustang,

There is nothing "wrong" with a woman "squirting" in a man's mouth. By squirting I am assuming you man that when the women reaches orgasm that she "squirts" some vaginal fluid in the man's mouth and you are not referring to a "golden shower including urinating in the partner's mouth.

In some ways it is similar and in another it is different in that a women does not ejaculate sperm, and not all women "squirt" vaginal fluid when they orgasm.

Posted by: Mustang | 2010-12-14

Thanks Doc,

I absolutely meant her squirting orgasm doc, Im really not into the whole golden shower thing. Thanks for the answer.

Reply to Mustang
Posted by: i.b.6.u.b.9.zn | 2010-12-06

Reply to i.b.6.u.b.9.zn
Posted by: @ Jj2 | 2010-12-06

So you''ll pay a women to squirt in your mouth?? U do realise that women who accept money for sex probably have like 20 dicks in them per day. So you''re fine with tasting 20 dicks then??

Reply to @ Jj2
Posted by: jj2 | 2010-12-06

Mustang i will never let a woman squirt in my mounth! unless she paid.

Reply to jj2
Posted by: HUH | 2010-12-06

Nothing wrong with it Mustang.

Reply to HUH