Question
Posted by: selena | 2010/09/05

squeeze

do men like women to squeeze their penis while making love?

Dear Selena,

Different men will like different things. I am not aware that as a rule or a very common activity that men specifically like having their penis squeezed.

I am not sure if you mean squeezed with your hand or the tightening of your vaginal walls during sexual penetration. Some men may enjoy that as it can increase stimulation, for some men at certain times it may be too stimulating and result in early ejaculation and at other times be distracting and result in loss of erection.

Find out what your particular guy likes and go with that.

3
Posted by: XXX | 2010/09/06

If you mean that you squeeze it with your vagina,then I certainly do enjoy it .....

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Homer | 2010/09/05

Did it a couple of time,Feels weird to me....But not bad at all..

Reply to Homer
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/09/05

Dear Selena,

Reply to sexologist