Question
Posted by: Rikus | 2010/12/01

SPS Ultracut and Asthma

Dear Pharmacist,

I want to get a thermogenic to help kickstart my weightloss again since i have taken up gyming again. The directions on SPS ultracuts however says not to use their product if you suffer from asthma. I have very mild asthma which is usually triggered by excessive excercise or long exposure to triggers like dust etc. Would it be advisable for me to even try their product? What could possibly happen? Any permanent damage or would the product just increase the likelyhood of an attack? I use only a ventilator - asthavent and go through about one a month.

Regards,

Rikus

Expert ImagePharmacist

It may increase the likelihood of an attack, and best would be to avoid it, unless you're okay with getting an attack every now and then...Hi

2
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/12/02

Reply to pharmacist
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/12/02

Reply to pharmacist