Question
Posted by: hg | 2010/04/14

Spraying cats

A spayed 3 yr old female Burmese torti point cat started attacking a 2 yr old female Burmese torti point about 3 months after she had kittens. The young mother - who lives in fear and doesn''t fight back - has since also been spayed. This aggression from the older female has resulted in both females spraying to mark territory. How do we teach them NOT to spray?

Dear hg

Get a Feliway diffuser as well as the spay and read the instructions.

2
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/04/16

Dear hg

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: Bruce | 2010/04/14

I''d love to know that. Have the same problem. For some reason they go for the leather couch. I only have 2, so it''s not an overcrowding problem. Drives me nuts. And the house is starting to smell really bad.

Reply to Bruce