Question
Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-01-11

Spraying cat

We can' t do it this weekend with 19 friend that might attend a b-day party maybe the following weekend. She had kittens in October so I was wondering how long before she would be fertile again?

Dear Zexeon

Soon after weaing the kittens and sometimes even before.

4
Posted by: Chill | 2009-01-11

She won' t really have much pain - she' ll just be a bit quiet for a day or two - the people around should just understand that and be a bit gentle with her. She will explain to the kitten that it must go away - don' t worry about that!

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-01-11

I' ll do it during the week and just thought to wait as she would have pain and wouldn' t feel up to so many people or to feed the kitten.

Reply to Zexeon
Posted by: Chill | 2009-01-11

You can do it now, even though an October kitten is still drinking sometimes - that should stop soon anyway. I' m not sure where you will find a vet to ' spray'  the cat over a weekend, though - normally only emergency surgery is done ' after hours'  - but still. Maybe yours does.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-01-11

I meant to say spaying. A little kitten still drink sometimes.

Reply to Zexeon