Question
Posted by: sesi | 2011-07-23

sprained knee

on the 6 may 2011 i sprained my medial collatera ligaments. On the 10 may 2011 my dr did the arthroscopy and debridement. He prescribed physio which i am still attending and a knee brace. It is no longer sore but the knee is still unstable. How long am i going to take before i am completely healed and when can i start wearing high heels

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

If the knee is still unstable it may be more than just a simple collateral ligament but maybe also a cruciate ligament tear. You should be reassessed by your treating doctor and/or get an second opinion