Posted by: sam van niekerk | 2012-09-25

sprained ankle

My foot gave out while stepping down a high step. My ankle was iced and strapped up. When I move my toes the top of my foot infront of my ankle bone, on the outside, really hurts. Does this mean I might have a fracture or is it more likely to just be ligaments

Expert ImagePodiatrist

Dear Sam, thank you for your e-mail. It could be a stress fracture, fracture or strained ligaments - I would suggest that you contact a physiotherapist that could do an assessment and treat/ refer accordingly. Ankle injuries could become a problem if not treated properly and rehab exercises is also very important once the pain has subsided, which your physiotherapist could help you with.

Posted by: Veeroonika | 2012-12-23

Considerably, the article is in realtiy the best on this deserving topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your approaching updates. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the extraordinary clarity in your writing. I will right away grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Pleasant work and much success in your business endeavors is the best place to find weight loss news.

Reply to Veeroonika