Question
Posted by: Luane | 2010/02/17

Spotting/missing pills

hi there,

I have mada a bugger up with my pills. Twice in this month I skipped some pills and I started my period. However, the second time I only skipped one pill and it came the next day in the form of brown spotting...I have now finished the active pills and am on my fourth placebo pill and up to date no period...I do not engage in sexual activity and am just taking it to keep me regular...should i worry?

Luane

This is probably do to the mixed up pills.

2

Posted by: Brittania | 2010/02/18

Dear Luane.Thanks for posting your question.I have the same problem and would like to add on that I used antbiotic last week and finished the presciption on last Sunday.Could someone advice Luane and me.Thank you

Reply to Brittania