Question
Posted by: DashS | 2009/11/05

Spotting then Light Period

Hi, I have been trying to conceive for awhile now. On the 14 Oct I had my cycle for about 6 days. Then on the the 2 Nov I started spotting brownish/pink mucous discharge. From the 4 Nov have a light period and slight cramps. Nothing like my normal 28-30 day cycle where I have severe cramps &  breast tenderness. I seem to have a constant mild headache. Could I possibly be pregnant &  when should I take a HPT?

These are not signs of pregnancy. I assume that this is the first time you have had spotting at midcycle. I would suggest that you see if you have a period on November 2-14th.

4
Posted by: DashS | 2009/11/09

From this morning been feeling sick, like wanting to vomit. And mild lower abdomen pains. Could there be other reasons for this than being pregnant?

Reply to DashS

Posted by: DashS | 2009/11/06

Hi Babyboo,
Well i took a test this morning which was -ve :(. But I also think its too early to detect so maybe I' ll take one by the 13/11/2009. Hope I' m preggies too.... Gud luck to u as well, Keep me posted.

Reply to DashS
Posted by: babyboo | 2009/11/05

Hi DashS

this is not an answer to your question but just wanted to let u know that im also expiriecing the same thing and im also TTC Gud luck to you galfrend please keep me posted. Hope u are preggies..

xxxxx

Reply to babyboo