Question
Posted by: TeeCee | 2009-04-14

Spotting : Should I be concerned?

Should I be concerned?

I had my periods 14 days ago .Sometimes when I wipe myself after urinating there is a dark discharge (non smelling) that looks like small blood stains on the tissue as well as on the panty liner. Is this normal? I feel no pain in the abdomen or womb. I don’ t have period pain when I have my periods. I have not been sexually active in the last 7 months and am not pregnant and when I was active I always used a condom. Could this be a sign of some STI?

Please help.

It is more likely to be hormonal or a polyp. See your doctor to check.