Posted by: storm | 2009-02-06

spotting on triphasil

hi doc,

i started taking triphsil on the 22 of dec before that i wasnt on any contraceptive. last month i started spotting 1 week b4 my period but i thot it was just my body adjusting. now this month i have started spotting again today. should i wait and see what happens? or should i see my gp for another pill? am i still covered by the pill even thou am spotting? wat other pill stronger then triphasil can you recommend?

many thanx

Dear Storm

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you continue using Triphasil for at least six months , as it takes a while to regulate your cycle. You are still covered while spotting on the contraceptive.